Blush and Beaker’s DHC Picks + Giveaway!by Admin
Laura Floyd is DHC’s first-ever Blogger Spotlight, and author of the beauty blog Blushandbeakers.com. She’s guest-blogging for us this month. Follow her posts all month long and enter our contest for a chance to win a drawing for her DHC favorites.
Since being introduced to DHC, I have been blown away by the amount of products the company offers. Any skin concern of virtually any woman can be addressed with DHC products. While in SF getting a briefing on DHC, Patricia on DHC’s marketing team described DHC as an “age-defiant brand,” which I think is accurate.
As a young woman in her twenties, who is also a beauty enthusiast, I find myself sometimes using products to fight wrinkles that I don’t have yet (hopefully not ever). Not to say I have perfect skin, but my concerns are a little different than someone with more mature skin. I’m still dealing with the acne breakouts that didn’t come in my adolescence. I think my main concern is keeping my skin clear while fighting hyperpigmentation. I also feel that wrinkle prevention also depends on how much you moisturize and take care of your skin when you’re young.
As part of the DHC Blogger Spotlight, I was gifted some of DHC’s best selling products to try and these are my picks, all based on keeping your skin supple and moisturized. In my opinion this collection could be great for the twenty-something just starting to get interested in skin care.
Blush and Beaker’s DHC Picks
1. Deep Cleansing Oil: This will forever be a pick of mine. It’s a really good makeup remover, but it won’t dry out your skin.
2. Velvet Skin Coat: OK, so as far as makeup primers I’ve tried, this is probably one of the best. Want a product that feels so silky but keeps the skin matte? Then, this product is for you.
3. Olive Virgin Oil: I’ll admit that I tried this product last. I thought, how is DHC’s olive oil any different from the extra virgin olive oil in my kitchen cabinet? But, when I used a pea size pump, I knew there was a difference. This is a high quality grade of olive oil and the process of extracting the oil is slightly different than the process for creating extra virgin olive oil.
4. Extra Nighttime Moisture: This moisturizer really keeps your skin hydrated at night. I’ve used it after my night routine and I wake up with radiant, moisturized skin. A little goes a long way.
5. Concentrated Eye Cream: I’ve had my sunken dark undereye circles my whole life, so I know they are genetic. I feel as though I’ll be more prone to crow’s-feet in the future due to this issue so the best thing I can do to decrease the appearance of crow’s-feet is to keep this area moisturized now.
Want to win all of Laura’s favorite DHC Skincare products? Enter the giveaway below!
UPDATE: Congratulations to Sara Trowbridge on winning Laura’s favorite DHC Skincare products! We hope you enjoy them!« Back to Home